VIA P4X266 reference board: Specifications.
Here is the standard feature set as to be expected with the P4X266 reference board:
- Intel Pentium 4 support
- 100 MHz (400 MHz MHz QDR) standard Front Side Bus speeds
- PC-1600 & PC-2100 DDR SDRAM support
- Support for up to 3 GB of System memory
- AGP 4X slot
- 5 PCI slots
- AC-97 Audio Codec
- 3 184 pin DIMM sockets
- CPU ratio and Front Side Bus speed set via BIOS. FSB can be set in 1 MHz increments
- CPU vcore and vio afjustment via BIOS
- 4 channel USB (2 ports on a back-plate connector)
- Wake On LAN / Timer / Keyboard / Mouse / Modem
- 2200u Low ESR capacity capacitors
- IrDA Connector
- Hardware Monitoring
- Driver CD
Overall the P4X266 reference board is a well equipped board with a standard compliment of PCI slots and BIOS settable features.
Design and Layout.
Top of the Page
Review Posted 8th January 2002
© Copyright, Anthony Barrett 2001/2002.